Well what a night. The comics were brilliant, the night was relaxed and smooth, but the audience was slim on the ground.
- The whole event felt relaxed and organised
- The different comics worked very well together
What could have been done even better
- Flyers just do not seem to be the best way to get the info out there. Therefore I am dropping the flyers and possibly having an A4 poster in the pub instead.
- The price is possibly too high. Therefore I have decided to drop both the online and door price to £5. I want a full house and a great atmosphere every time.
- There is confusion as to which Thursday it is on each month. Therefore I have decided to go weekly.
- The flyers are too expensive and therefore a more general flyer to advertise the events as a whole instead of individual nights.
- Paid advertising is the next angle to spread the word.