With ‘12 Comedy Sketches in a London House’ complete, it's time to start the ball rolling on series 2. Once again we are offering three of these sketches to all you budding comedy writers. This is another great opportunity to have your ideas developed and filmed as part of a series to be watched by thousands!
But there is a twist, we have moved locations. Now instead of 12 sketches in 12 rooms, it's 12 sketches in just 1 room! Well, 1 'Shed' to be precise. That's right, series 2 will be... ‘12 Comedy Sketches in a SHED’.
If your entry is chosen you will:
- Have your script transformed into a professionally filmed sketch to be included '12 Comedy Sketches in a Shed'
- Be credited as the writer, and given a copy of the filmed sketch to start, or further, your career as a professional comedy writer.
- Be on-set when your script is being filmed and have a chance to join the core ‘12 Comedy Sketches’ writing team.
- Be in with a chance to win £300
Once filmed, we want the audience to vote on which of the three winning scripts is their favourite. The winning script with the highest votes will receive £300 in cash.
Check out one of the winning videos from last year's competition:
It costs just £5 to enter a script, but for a small additional fee we can offer personalised feedback on your entry, which can help you with all your future comedy writing, and is something our previous entrants have found particularly useful:
Thank you so much for the feedback, as someone that is a complete novice you've no idea how helpful it is!
Dan took the time to respond with great detail about my proposed sketch. Many others would’ve wacked off a few general points, but he was very helpful.
The feedback I've received has been great and i'm already looking forward to entering round two.
- Script Entry (£5): If you just want to enter a script for ‘12 Comedy Sketches in a SHED’.
- Feedback Entry (£20): If you want to enter a script for ‘12 Comedy Sketches in a SHED’ and would like written feedback from one of our script editors. Feedback will be sent out within two weeks after the shortlist has been announced.
Re-submisssion Entry (£30): If you want to enter a script for ‘12 Comedy Sketches in a SHED’ and would like written feedback before the closing date, so you've got time to do a rewrite before re-entering it. Feedback will be sent out within two weeks of receiving your script. The deadline to take this option is 14th May.No longer available
How to Enter
To take part please head over to the Enter page, where you can pay for your chosen entry level and send us your script.
The deadline to submit your script is 23.59 BST on 4th June.